Valley Vue Coatings LLC uses Conlin's Single-Ply Membrane Roofing Systems These are flexible sheets of compounded synthetic materials which are highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of the roof, and offer outstanding reflectivity and energy-efficiency.
1. Performs in all climates. Ultraviolet rays and ozone will not degrade the material and reduce the useful life of the roof.
2. Membrane is resistant to chemicals and pollutants.
3. The white surface deflects up to 84% of the sun's heat, creating a sufficient saving in cooling costs. This "cool roof" energy savings has prompted state and federal governments to offer incentives for retro-fitting light colored roofing. We strive to be leaders in energy conservation consulting, and light-colored, reflective roofing is markedly energy efficient. Check with your local utility provider or go to energystar.gov for additional details on tax rebates and credits.
4. High fire resistance. It is very difficult for a fire to spread or even begin with the Class A rated single ply system.
5. Leak free protection for years.
6. No need for costly tear-off or disruption to clients, customers and employees.
7. Up to 20 years of non prorated warranty!
Recognized by major code approval agencies.
This Elvaloy®-modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.
Durable in the harshest of environments
Made with Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSPE), Hy-Crown has proven its durability and longevity over decades of exposure in the harshest environments.
COLORADO: Manassa, Romeo, Conejos, Antonito, San Antonio, Mogote, Lobatos, Sanford, Trinidad, Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Salida, Denver, Aurora, Fort Collins, Boulder, Greeley, Breckenridge, Aspen, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Montrose, Durango, Cortez and surrounding communities!
NEW MEXICO: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos, Espanola, Farmington Gallup, Raton and surrounding communities!
TEXAS: Amarillo, Borger, Canyon, Dalhart, Dumas, Hereford, Pampa and surrounding communities!